Purely Masti.. :)!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Saawariya

Booooooooohooo...

This is the movie that I saw on my visit to India, had been there with my family, bro, mom, me and my friend, second show. Based on some short story, it seemed more of a theater drama than a celluloid movie. Excuse me for being so senseless, tasteless, and non-artistic, but I did not like the sets, did not like lillipop, did not like garish make-up of Rani, did not like the hero's exposing or butt-showing or whatever (yukkk!!!), did not like Salman with 2 sand bags under his eyes, did not like that excess use of blue and black colors everywhere.. in short, did not like anything in the movie...

I was stuck in the theater not able to run away or come home because it was the second show and was cursing myself all the time for letting myself into this ultimate torture of the year movie.

The surprise package, though, was the heroine, I liked her delicate features and felt she is one of the most good looking ladies in the current crop :). Hero, Randhir... awwww.. gimme a break from drippingly chocolaty kapoor clan guys for a while!!! Maybe I would have tolerated it had I watched it at home forwarding and finishing it off in half-hour or so, but it was a pain for me not knowing when one song ended and the other began and why it began in the first place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home