Purely Masti.. :)!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gauri -- The Unborn

Awwww.... Ouuucchh.. this is what comes to my mind when I think of this movie. Watched it in Nighi Videos site, did not hear the name even once so with an intriguing caption, it was kind of urging me "come Sush, watch" and after watching my inner self was asking me "why Sush WHY??

Did not actually understand what the makers were trying to potray, the story line does not classify to come either under female infanticide or feoticide, neither a thriller or a horror.. just plain bore..

It is about the spirit of an unborn baby girl called Gauri aborted by the parents as they are not ready to start the family at that time which decides to teach a lesson to the parents for killing her, for not remembering her ever after, and just carrying with their lives!!!

I for one am not for such things as abortion but this movie certainly will not go with today's audience who like to plan everthing in their life.. do not watch it unless and until you are ABSOLUTELY BORED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home