Purely Masti.. :)!!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Unns..

A movie which is made and maybe forgotten even by the makers.. one good thing about the movie though is the good Hindi conversations, well I call it good Hindi because of its poetic touch and usage and the reason that I had to scratch my head at various times trying to figure out what they were trying to say. It was good to listen to though :). The concept of a wayward wife, extramarital affair, out-of-wedlock kid, wife desperately trying to breakup due to the guilt of the whole thing and the extra-sugary sweet husband trying all the ways to keep the marraige going is something which did not go with my system.. it is a good attempt at trying to depict the high society situation here but for me...a BORE.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home