Purely Masti.. :)!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Fire

Hmm.. I finally happened to watch this movie and it was a decent one. I felt that the concept of lesbians was kind of a taboo thing in the Indian society and someone to come up with that idea on the celluloid with such subtlity is really refreshing.. hmm, before you jump to conclusions as to whether or not I am a supporter of these things, let me clarify myself, I do understand that the preferences are unusual and less taken but still, a person's sexual preferences will never come in the way I interact with the person.

It is not a MUST watch movie but definitely not something which should be avoided...

1 Comments:

  • Every human has their own private life. Let them do what they feel, if it is correct to them.

    By Blogger Kalpana, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home