Purely Masti.. :)!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Long pending.. :-)

Well, finally I get to do something that I have been wanting to do but had been rather lazy about for quite some time.. arranging my blog and making it less cluttered. A blog to store my forwards and an exclusive Sush movie review stuff :-).. one step at a time.

Being an avid movie follower and a couch pumpkin, it is just about right that I have one review spot of my own and of course, it would be incomplete without caps sharing it with me :-).. what say caps??

So to say, I had actually begun my reviewing stuff with HIMYM and Crash.. so watch out for many more to follow. :-)).

4 Comments:

  • Hey Sush.....a good start...I think I asked something about HIMYM. Crash....even let me watch that movie... hey, Bommarillu review raasthaannaannaavu.... Eppudu Madham? ;)

    By Blogger Kalpana, at 6:42 AM  

  • Raastaanu.. nuvvu baadhapadataavu ani raayatledu.. it is a mindblowing one.

    By Blogger Sree, at 8:49 AM  

  • Plse consider reviewing hindi movies too.
    Glad to know that you are from Hyderabad. I have spent six months there in 1995. Then just last month I was there for a two day long meeting. My God, Your city has changed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • I hardly watch any hindi movies these days... Lage Raho was my latest.. will try to but

    By Blogger Sree, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home